06 February 2010

With Dedications.

This week was the MOST hectic week in my entire Poly life. Staying in school almost everyday except for one, till the sky turned black and the foodcourt lights went out. My clique and I are now rushing out our final report which is for OM. (still got BMG report and Final BD report but not as bad as OM) Deadline for OM was extended from last friday till morning 8am. Thks to Mr. Tang. :D

Hmm. We are sooooooooooo tired and hope that all the reports will be done asap, wishing for Monday to come faster. But somehow or rather, I'm reluctant. I didn't want this to end. Knowing that this is the last report that we are gonna do, is a happy news absolutely but knowing that this is the last report together, changes everything.

No more late nights together.
No more the so-called "motivational emails?"
No more emails without attachments.



No more sending of word and ppt files through msn.
No more compiling.
No more delegation of work.




No more having mass conversations on msn to discuss about projects.
No more complaining to each other how tired/sleepy we are.
No more eat dinner from the muslim stall together.



No more meeting ups for projects.
No need to ask "whose bringing laptop tmr?"
No more asking "you do ur part alr?"
No more emails ending with "from, your beloved tiffany"



No more asking of where to meet and wat time.
No more DJ Tiffany during projects.
No more Cindy taking secret photos of Ruth



And no more of many many many other things.
These times we spent together, no matter how long or short it is, they will stay with me. It's only when I entered Poly then I actually started working on so many projects. These projects are totally different from those in Sec sch where it's easy and all. The experience is very different.
During year 1, projects are like, jus do what teacher say u must do but year 2 and 3 is kinda more challenging? And doing projects with you ppl, has simply brighten up the whole atmosphere completing of a difficult task. The numerous jokes we have, the time we spent laughing and poking fun at each other. It stays.

Maybe we aren't effective nor efficient during our project meetings, but at least, its an enjoyable process with you ppl ard. I know after this, we will go our own separate ways and the chance of doing another project together is 0.000000001%. I know I may have shown some dominance during project discussions and like yaya papaya like that and always planning schedules to finish up work. LOL! But, I just wish to add in some seriousness and yet some fun and to challenge everyone's opinions to get a full picture and also to ensure we finish on time.

Deep apologies if your got offended ok. Didnt mean it de. I know your cant bear to get angry with me de right. HAHA!


Thank you for sticking through almost all of the 2 years worth of projects, through cold and hot weather together.
As a final note, you ppl, are the bunch of group mates, the best that anyone can have. 




You ppl know who you ppl are.
Cindy. Jolie. Ruth. Shermeen.


Signing off,
Tiffany.

No comments: