07 June 2010

All the best, baby.

Just about 6 or 7 more hours to ur first trip to tekong. I bet ur both excited yet half-hearten. This day marks a new phase of ur life. Every man has to go through it. I hope this 2 years or so journey will not only make u more fit, but also a period of time to challenge urself, protect the country and most importantly, to be more mature i guess.
Maybe over reliance on u since poly ended was a bad move. Thoughts that made me alittle sad are stuffs like going to teach skating tgt, going to the arcade so often, being online with me till so late at night, watching tv and chatting over smses late in the night, always bus-ing ard, the times when we could only go out at night for movies etc etc etc. I must admit that there are still many stuffs we said we will do but still haven fulfilled tgt. HAHA. well, we have to depend on our weekends liao.
Eeeeeee. I hate the thought of starting school cos u will not be ard, my other friends will not be ard, everyone will not be ard only the books, lecture notes and burnt weekends. 
and Lastly, I hope u will be able to adapt from being a civilian to a soldier. i knew it's aint easy. Life would not be as comfortable as now and tat's for sure. no more auntie, no more ma ma, nomore aircon, no more tv, no more ninja warz or mousehunt or dota, no more blog-hopping etc etc etc. I guess it's really time for u to rough it out and I believe this period will teach u sth more thn knowledge and expertise on protecting the country. And if there's anything, I jus wan u to noe tat, I'm always here and that u still look cute/handsome in tat botak head plus black nerdy specs.
Love you. HAHA.
All the best. My silly dino.

No comments: