05 August 2008

Random 2

BeforE looKing the questions put 20 names who u know.......put randomly hahaha den answer the questions!!

1. Cheryl

2. Darren

3. Claudia

4. hui zhen

5. Cecilia

6. wei song

7. loewe

8. moses

9. agnes

10. taufiq

11. Kenneth

12. shu zhen

13. shermeen

14. ruth

15. jolie

16. cindy

17. ben

18. Justin

19. gab

20. khairil

Q1:How did you meet 14?

hahahaha! Poly year 2. this year jus met.
Q2:What would you do if you've never met 1?
I would not be able to find another rubbish/ talk cock/ strange friend like her.
Q3: What if 9 and 20 dated?
Stop asking silly questions. 9 is dating 8.
Q4: Will 16 and 17 date?
LOL!!!!! Wat a match. Chicken little and his mummy, duck big.
Q5: Describe 3?
hahaha. She likes to scold me nabey, bodoh, knn. A nice manager cos she allows me to bring home bbq chicken and potato chip for free.
Q6: Describe 7?
many thought we are enemies. We scream and shout at each other.
Q7: What would you do if 18 confess to you that he/she likes you?
Eh. LOL. Hmmm. Impossible.
Q8:Who is 9 going out with?
GRRR! Number 8 lahs.
Q9:When was the last time you talk to 13?
a few seconds ago.
Q10:Who is 2's favourite band/singer?
wah. How would I noe. Ask him urself. I only noe he like techno.
Q11:Would you ever date 4?
No!!! Not even if I am a les. I most prob become roti prata on the first date.
Q12:Would you ever date 1?
YES!!! If I am a guy.
Q13:Is 19 single?
YES! Shuai. Cute. Kind. Done with the advertising. Anyone wants?
Q14:Would you ever be in relationship with 11?
O.o. We are not on talking terms.
Q15:School of 3?
LMAO! Cold storage school for managers.
Q16:Where does 6 live?
BA SI LI.
Q17:What is your favourite thing of 5?
Her bf.
Q18:Have you ever seen 10 naked?
hahahas. Nope. LOL!! I really cant imagine him naked.=)

1 comment:

Ben said...

LOL!!! stupid questions.. 16 and 17... HAHAHAAHHAHA