04 August 2008

Random.

was asked to do this weeks ago but saved it as draft.

BeforE looKing the questions put 20 names who u know.......put randomly hahaha den answer the questions!!

1. jolie

2. shermeen

3. ruth

4. cindy

5. ben

6. Justin

7. ada

8. hui wen

9. gab

10. Cheryl

11. Cecilia

12. sing ern

13. Darren

14. Kenneth

15. taufiq

16. agnes

17. moses

18. loewe

19. wei song

20. parry

Q1:How did you meet 14?

hahahaha! Poly year 1.
Q2:What would you do if you've never met 1?
Thn the both of us will be very sad without each other. LOL!
Q3: What if 9 and 20 dated?
OMG! Unless they are gay. they dun even noe each other,
Q4: Will 16 and 17 date?
WOOO. Ur smart. They are dating.
Q5: Describe 3?
A friend whom I knew this year. Very nice! When she missed sch, I will miss her. LOL.
Q6: Describe 7?
A very sporty friend. My Les partner. I think she’s bi though. Hee.
Q7: What would you do if 18 confess to you that he/she likes you?
LOL! IMPOSSIBLE LA. He’s horny. If we ever date, EVERYONE COVER UR EARS! cos we talk to each other as if the opposite is deaf..
Q8:Who is 9 going out with?
one of my friends lah.
Q9:When was the last time you talk to 13?
hmm. Quite long. We seldom talk.
Q10:Who is 2's favourite band/singer?
so easy. Xiao zhu, Luo zhi xiang.
Q11:Would you ever date 4?
YES! If I am a les.
Q12:Would you ever date 1?
YES!!! If I am a guy.
Q13:Is 19 single?
YES! quite cute and shuai. u wan?
Q14:Would you ever be in relationship with 11?
ans same as qn 11.
Q15:School of 3?
sp.
Q16:Where does 6 live?
hougang.
Q17:What is your favourite thing of 5?
Arsenal. Maybe chicken little.
Q18:Have you ever seen 10 naked?
nope. Not interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA. I suspect I'm bi too! Tired of guys, LOL. Love ya babe. Jiayou with projects! xoxoxo.

Ben said...

arsenal correct but not chicken little!!!!! tsk