10 May 2010
random post
This is a super random post. At cgh now for an appt with the psychiatrist. Haha. Yes, now u must be wondering why a psychiatrist. Hmm. I kinda kena anxiety disorder. Pretty afraid that if I blog it here, many will start to shun me away. But dub worry friends, cos its a very common kind of illness. Jus tat I'm kinda unlucky to kena anxiousness as a bigger problem. I guesssuffering from this has taught me how to treasure life more and not take it for granted as how I has taken it the past few years. I hope I can get alittle better before going into uni cos this disorder do affect me in some ways. I ever did pondered why do I have to suffer from this. I am not even really tat stressed. I Hate this. I dun even noe where went wrong. But I guess everything happens for a reason. And I'm happy at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment