Respect; a word that has a meaning better than I had ever imagined it to be.
When I asked myself what had I gained from respecting her, I can't think of anything. I always believed in respecting others so they will give you, your due respect. I thought that I did whatever I did due to respect for her. I don't argue back at all even when accused, she nags I listened, did my own share of housework which is enough to keep it clean, do whatever she demands that I do, tried ways to please her (for goodness sake, who has to always please their parents?), meet her so-ever-high expectations for studies, supporting 3/4 of my life on my own bank and many more. You can say that I had the freedom, but I didn't. If I had my freedom, I will achieve even more than what I have now. Submitting applications for uni made me realised that I've done nth other than study. For what one excel in studies but has done nth other than that?
Why do I have to like self-motivate when everyone else have that safety net to fall back on? It's due to your constant discouragement for whatever I did. Even since young, for tennis, for studies, for violin, for guitar, for my character, for my friends, basically, for my life, entirely. Why are you so indifferent?
Would it kill to show some understanding, some care, alittle more concern, lesser/lower expectations, be more encouraging and be more like a mother? Your not any different from a stranger.
Perhaps you don't even noe me. If you treat me nice, I will give you back my all, vice versa. That's me. Ohh, maybe that's alittle too much for you to noe. But what if I were to ask you what's my fav food? My fav drink? Will you noe? I doubt so, mummy. Nonetheless, I still love you. Or was there only respect to begin with? If love does not equates to respect, then no, I don't love you, I respect you.
For those who don't really noe me well, but want to judge by just this entry alone, so be it. I can't be bothered cos I'm giving up on this. I don't want to live with it anymore.
Anws, I think if you are a lawyer, you will always be a lawyer. HAHA! Read below. An email from our part time law tutor.
"Sorry for the late reply, I will b there at 8 ish no need to count me in for dinner! See u all! I bring the booze and it’s not official policy of Sing Poly to encourage the consumption of alcohol, the provider of alcohol shall not be liable for any children under eighteen, it shall be the organiser to prevent those under 18 from consumption of alcohol, other I shall not be liable for any accidents that may happen arising from my bring of alcohol including but not limited to allergic reaction, or adverse reaction of any medical or non medical kind.
Therefore by the act of imbibing the alcohol , the drinker bears full responsibilty for their conduct, their body and the excess calories that may be deposit in the places that would make you fat and so on.
Rgds
RF"
LOL at that. But he was nice to have drop by and brought a bottle of those sparkling juice drink with no alcohol content. Subsequently, he brought in a bottle of Baileys too. He even asked if we all wan to go Batam tgt. HAHA. Nice lawyer, nice tutor though his teaching method was tough for us in year 2 but it was better in year 3.
I feel so lazy and tired to go to school and collect the stuffs from Mr foo's office. Thks bf for so willingly to collect on my behalf. Yup yup, I will "repay" you tmr. HAHA! I love you. :) Now now, this is love, definitely not respect. LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment