11 March 2010

Health: Under construction...

Wah, my health haven been good. 25 Feb was my last paper. I thought I can have hell lotsa fun after tat. But i woke up not feeling well that day. Paper was at 1230 so I thought I could rest awhile before I go for my paper. However, I was still feeling unwell when meeting Jolie at the MRT station. I was so unwell that I told Ms OK but she say, I can't miss the paper and to try my best. I bo bian, must do. Was very uncomfortable. After tat, I went for bowling with my usual classmates, and was feeling better during the game. They planned dinner but I was not very well to go along and so I met up with kenneth for dinner instead. Near hse. However, I felt unwell again while on the train. Thn back home, was really unwell alr. HAHA. called mummy and of cos, kena nagging though I know she's worried la. HAHA. hmm, So auntie came to bring me to see the doc while I had to pung-seh kenneth for the dinner plan. Hmm. After tat, I went to her hse to stayover, and obviously xiao pang and his 2 bros were all at home. Was awkward but he's friendly! HAHA. Quite worried about that paper but I hope that paper goes well! At least pass can alr. :)

Was still unwell till the Mon so I went to A&E to check. Was advised by the doc that I cant go Cambodia anymore. I was devastated. For more info about this, pls feel free to proceed to www.yep2010-03.blogspot.com.

Even till now, after 1 follow up, still unwell. partly, cos they haven really run any tests yet. Draw blood oso no blood for them to draw. Poke me 4 times somemore. :( thn I will suddenly dun feel good/well. So nowadays, I always go out for short while or stay home. Sad luhs. Super! I oso dunno wat's wrong. Now my left side of the upper body hurting/aching. :( Dunno is it I pulled my muscle or wat. Or muscle cramp dao. LOL. Am I tat weak actually? Hmm.

Hmm, Since the last post, lots of stuffs happened but always dun have the time to update here. HAHA! Hmm, I must say I really did some serious considerations during this period of time. And I had accepted sth in which I thought I will never ever think about in the past. Many said it was stupid to have overlooked the good for the minor minor minor thing that only I cant accept. True I must say. But I guess/hope it still ain't too late for anything. HAHA.

I really hope this time round, everything will be sui sui, of cos will have ups and downs but, I'm really afraid and tired of those very adverse stuffs ba. Hope there will not be. HEE.

And I really really hope I can recover soon. :( My health... WHERE ARE YOU? I want my life! My usual life! Sigh... Now is like so not me. Tiff will not stay home for the day de. :( Like a sick person now. But I have to live with it until next month 8th after all the tests are completed. :( sibeh sian.

Ok, enough bout my self-pity. HAHA. 

Let me side track and tell you abit about my friend kenneth. He's alot alot like my big bro in year one. He had seen all the sides of me I guess, both ugly and nice. When I say ugly, is really really ugly. We joked, we played, we make fun, called each other names, helped each other (you helped me more la, happy? HAHAHAHA!), complained about each other and to each other about others, saying me short and he's tall, I'm fat (he's not very skinny either), I'm smelly, he's flirt and these were part of our culture.  He upgraded to be my close friend soon. Little did I knew that seriously, its true, in btw small talks, poking fun, rantings, and many other little things that he had done for me, we were actually part of each other. And now, after realizing this, I guess he has eventually become my soulmate. :) He named this a fairytale. And so it is. HAHA.

My wonderful friends.

On the final note, this is us. :)

To Temjin: 
Nonetheless, I hope friendship and all still goes on and all the best, to you, for yours. This time, hold on to her a little more tighter ok? :)

It's ain't easy I know. At least, it was not at all easy for me. But I guess, at the moment when one chooses to give up, it's the max that one could actually tolerate. There was some serious considerations going on and hmm, I think, things will not go back to normal, nor as planned out to be. Becos, there are really, too many differences that we have to learn from each other but I reckoned we both ain't very willing to. Yes, it could be done, things can be changed but how long more can we compromise before things goes back to square one? It not about compromising I guess, it's more about accepting. Accepting everything, the way the other does things, the way the other speaks, the way the other reacts, the way the other jokes and everything. 

Hmm. I know I didnt try my best but I did tried and was afraid to try again. I thought what I did was enough to cover all the inferiority that I have in me and ask for more. I guess they still ain't enough afterall. Or maybe what I wanted was over the extreme. Or I just can't satisfy you. I dunno really. I dunno wat went wrong eventually. It was all well and fine and suddenly, the table top turned over. Hmm, Maybe it was me? 

But I believe, happy memories do remain, do they for you? :)
好了,过去了,我不再说了. 
你一定要比我快乐,因为这是你的决定. 
And thank you, for everything. The happiest moments we had and more.
Jiayou Jiayou!!

No comments: