12 March 2010

Home. ZZZ.

Know why am I at home? Cos my bf eating buffet, jackie dun play arcade, serene wan to go SIM tmr instead, dunno wat time cheryl wanna meet to collect her maxmobile, decided not to go for D&D tonight and i didnt ask aik hong to go pay the chalet today. Too late to ask him now I guess.

Anyway, I didnt join bf cos I know I cant eat much, for now at least. Tat day ruth birthday go eat sakae buffet, I only ate like 2 plates la. I didnt even eat the red plate one. Wasted but really no space in the stomach. I used to eat alot ok! I think I turned anorexic after being health conscious about fats, skins, calories and all. :( Nono, I think I am/was anorexic. :( Not good ok! Don't become one. Regretting. I'm trying to eat alot alot alot. So better don't say I'm fat hor and let me eat wat i want. *hint hint* HAHAHAHAAHA!

I feel like drinking COKE! but I dunno shld I drink cos the first doc say no caffeine but the GP nv say any diet restrictions lei. :( Confused. I think I shld drink it later. HEHEHEHE! I think limhuiwen is also craving for COKE at Cambodia now. Ohh, I got a phonecall from bestie last night. From Cambodia. :( Sounds fun over there. Zomg. No, It's very fun. Sigh. but she mentioned that there's mozzies everywhere, even while eating and shitting or peeing, got flies drop here and there i think. WTH. thn toilet condition very the bad. Sure complaint one. LOL. I seriously can't imagine everyone complaining. Wait till next fri thn I can listen to all the stories. Yalor, Sian. Is listen, not tell the stories. :(

Eh, anw, I went SIM jus now jus to take the brochures since uncle's fetching. HAHA! he said alot bout uni, now super super confuse. But can local jiu local lor. If kena rejected thn bo bian SIM lor. Supposed to be like that rite? LOL. I oso dunno. I feel so demotivated for a scholarship. Dam lei-chey. need this, need that. But uncle say if heng heng kena one scholarship thn HO-SEI-LIAO. But i think a scholarship will most prob be wasted on me also. HAHA. but aiya, cfm no chance one. run with others only ma. :D

And hor, the maxmobile like cant repair/exchange but still usable la. walau, sibeh paiseh to see her later. Want to know how i make crocked one? i went toilet with the laptop and maxmobile still sticking there (in sch). When bringing down the laptop from the platform behind the toilet bowl thn kena the toilet roll holder. So the maxmobile kena knocked upwards. Paiseh ah, if you ever read this. HAHA. The knock was very hard i think cos it's very solid. In other words, I very strong. HAHAHAHA! anyway, Sorry ah. :( *sincere look*

No comments: