28 March 2010

Saturday.

I nearly forgot that today's a special day until ytd. Sorry. HAHA! Anws, had to work cos I can't find sub. So I had to miss the tea invitation @ Keppel. Hope it will not affect my application. Hmm. Supposed to reach workplace at 10am but I reached at 1148am instead. Was supposed to work till 9pm but requested for early release at 7pm. Feeling a little bad, but. HAHA. Worth it I guess cos it's for bf. But I stayed till 742pm, making him wait. HAHA! ur not angry rite? Jency said she could help me clock out later at 748pm but abit like cheating so nvm lor. 60 cents fly. Plus lunch time exceeded 1 min. Total 70 cents. LOL!
Ohh! Thks bf for the so called heart-shaped sticky rice and mango. Look more like minnie mouse the head. If tmr tummy pain means sth got to do with this alr. :) Its nice but very filling so can't finish. HAHAHA! and I'm not violent ok. The so called fork broke by itself. :x
Thou I had to work today, I hope the mere 3 hrs we spent, which only consisted of mrt rides and a dinner, was quality time. :)
Looking forward to the next. Wahahahaha.

No comments: